Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekly Expense Report: Polka Dot Edition

I finally went shopping this week and polka dots were the theme. I also picked up a black with red polka dot lace-trim cami that is not pictured here. I broke my polka dot steak with some tough urban sandals with an oil-slick finish.

I don't usually shop at cheap retailer's like Maurice's but some of their girls dropped by work with 20% off coupons. I checked them out in hope of poaching some talent but ended up picking up this polka dot wiggle dress ($39) instead. The fabric is the kind you can wash a million times and it never shows wear, I will be reaching for this dress when I'm feeling lazy.

I continued my polka dot theme and picked up this swingy pull-on skirt ($29). Another great piece to wash a million times and throw on. I will be dressing this up for work with a blazer or tossing on with a tee for my days off.

I used my monthly credit from Shoedazzle ($40) to purchase these beauties. Since I work on my feet all the time I can never have enough flats and demi wedges in my life. I can't dress as fanciful for work as I'd like (since I represent a brand) so I look for little flourishes like these sandals for a modern look. I wear a lot of plum and I'm branching into yellow so these sandals will give me a lot of mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment