Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekly Expense Report: Beauty & the First Capris of Spring

Between checking out the Fall 2012 fashion shows and my everyday life I'm afraid I've fallen off the blogosphere. Ironic how inspiration finds you only when you're busy. I've started a running tab to keep track of all my beauty purchases this year, I want to know how much it costs to be me.


I couldn't let the limited edition Carousel Gloss Collection ($65) slip through my hands. I've been drooling over swatches for months and couldn't wait to try out these crazy colors for myself. So far I've worn cherry on top and I've been very happy with it, the beautiful packaging always makes me smile! Hurry and order yours before it is gone!



When mixed with water that green mud up there becomes one of my favorite cleansers--Lush's herbalism ($28.75/8.8 oz). I love to use this cleanser in the morning to wake up my skin, tighten pores, and slough off dead cells. I use the Tea Tree Toner Water ($20) morning and night to remove leftover makeup, tighten and prep my skin. My last bottle lasted me a year!


Meet my new summer uniform. Bright capris + heels + top + bright lipstick will get me through the warm weather. If these babies don't stretch out horribly and retain their fitted pin-up perfect shape you can bet I'll be ordering the other six colors of the slim fit twill capris ($50).

No comments:

Post a Comment