Thursday, March 22, 2012

Style Diary: Just Another Day at the Office

One of the best things about working in the fashion industry is that you can take risks when dressing for work. This outfit received so many compliments during the day. When I went home Mr. Anachronistic Style ran for his camera the second I came through the door! I'm wilted after eight hours on my feet so please excuse the flat hair. I love pairing blue and red together for a retro nautical look!




Outfit breakdown:
Blue ponte skirt - NY&Co (similar here)
Blue leopard top - INC at Macy's years ago
Red scarf - Vivcore Pretty You scarf $10
Red slingbacks - Me Too
White sunglasses - kate spade (similar here)
Red lipstick - Avon Red 2000 $7 worn off throughout the day and patted with gloss after lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment