Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Expense Report: Yet More Lingerie

I have a confession to make: I am utterly addicted to lingerie. Any retro purist will say that the proper undergarments set the tone of the whole outfit so what better way to bring old-school glamor into the everyday with retro-inspired lingerie? Your day just goes better when your bra and panties match. My lingerie collection has grown so much that I switched my jean drawer with my bra drawer! I blame my increasing interest in Burlesque and actually finding bras that fit.


How cute is this? The pink corset demi bra ($46) is so cheesecake! Of course I had to pick up the matching garter skirt ($25, check local stores) as well!


The stripes, they slay me. The striped balconette bra ($42) and striped sheer back boyshort ($18) taunted me until I brought them home.


I needed a third panty to get my 3/$29 panty deal so I picked these up. The matching bra was sold out in my size but at least I can enjoy the ribbon slotted hipster panty ($18) with her bows and roses!


I had to get something frivolous for Valentine's Day...we're just going to pretend that all these sets aren't frivolous...so the dotted lace up hipster panty ($18) made the cut. The sheer pindot fabric really appealed to me and it is going to coordinate with a lot of other bras I already own.


The picked up these little beauties from Shoedazzle ($40). Want to stop traffic? These will do it and they are super walkable! I like to pair them with bright tights. These are actually knock-offs of Jeffrey Campbell's Foxy Wood ($120).

No comments:

Post a Comment