Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weekly Expense Report: A Very Stylish Christmas

/
I must have been a good girl this year to get so many wonderful and stylish presents. I will not be listing prices due to the spirit of giving but links are provided for purchasing.



I received the Candy Violet Pretty You 4 piece set in siren red from the in-laws. I can't stop marveling over all the pieces, so cute and easy to wear. The flower pin, hair bows, scarf and bow hat integrate seamlessly into my current wardrobe.


This gorgeous green leopard collar 60s coat is from Asos via my mother-in-law! I love how it looks like the one Andy wears in The Devil Wears Prada.


Mr. Anachronistic Style deemed me worthy of this gorgeous Betsey Johnson tea party satchel! I can't stop staring at it, it is perfect in so many ways. Love the bows, the quilting, the interior. I will carry this for years.


My dream is to have a kitchen full of pink KitchenAid appliances. My wonderful in-laws bought me the first piece with this beautiful 7-speed digital hand-mixer! I will be baking cookies.


Mr. Anachronistic Style's cousin and his wife bought me these mixing bowls to go with my new hand mixer. So thoughtful and much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment