Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly Expense Report: The Lingerie edition

This week's shopping has been all about stocking up on basics and some much-needed lounge wear. I always buy new pajamas when I'm going on a trip, you never know when there might be a fire in your hotel.


My everyday go-to bra is the balconette by Cacique. It comes in size 36C and up so busty girls rejoice! It comes in lace and smooth ($36-46). I bought the black, pink candy (hot Barbie pink!), and the dazzling blue lace (looks purple but is a true indigo/blue-purple!). I'm eyeing the fern green (bright true green) lace next! This bra pulls the girls up and together like nothing else!


While I was shopping Cacique I picked up some PJs. The smallest size they carry is perfectly oversized for that stolen-from-your-boyfriend fit but comes in cute girly prints. I bought the coffee cup rolled leg sleep pant ($33) since I am such a coffee addict. So of course I needed the Latte print muscle tank ($27) to wear with the pants, the coffee cup says "Hot Stuff" and the heart says "I love you a latte!" Mr. Anachronistic Style finds it adorable, he is also a coffee addict. I rounded out my Cacique trip with the Vivid dots cropped sleep pants ($30) since I am a sucker for bright colors.


I went ahead and bopped on over to Lane Bryant. My jeans of choice are dark, flare leg, and high-waisted so the Dark wash flared jegging ($60) fit the bill nicely. They give me the perfect, relaxed 70's vibe for fall!

Shoedazzle was having a buy one get one free sale so I was able to score Mira and Sailor for only $40!

No comments:

Post a Comment