Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly Expense Report: Lil Bit O' Everythin'

I would have dressed myself head to toe this week if it weren't for the fact that nothing I bought matches. I worked too much this week so I was restricted to online shopping.

I used my Shoedazzle credit this month for these Patra sandals ($40). I think these are my most-wearable purchase so far, I'm obsessed with sea-glass green so these match a lot of things in my closet already! I love getting cheap and stylish shoes every month!

I was so excited for the Tarina Tarantino sale on Ideeli! I managed to snag this necklace ($49) during the sale and I have a few more pieces on my wishlist!

I also purchased this dress ($39) from Ideeli to make the most of my shipping cost! I'm really excited about the color, purple is not a color that I do a lot. I love the ruffles and the little pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment