1) Margarita Bloom's Wanderlust Hibiscus and Ginseng conditioner in "Roses" ($22) - this conditioner started me on a serious rose kick which is why I can't stop talking about it! I never knew how clean, sweet, and pure rose could smell until I discovered this little gem. I keep a full bottle with me at all times and reapply every three days because that's how long the scent lasts!
2) Lush's Imogen Rose perfume ($2-$70) - A gorgeous combination of rose absolute and rose oil with a touch of powder. Get the big bottle, you won't regret it.
With Jo Malone you can have a scent coffret!
3) Jo Malone Red Roses home candle ($65) - Jo Malone is known for exquisite fragrance and "red roses" is no exception. A combination of seven different roses mixed with violet, lemon, and spearmint to create a voluptuous rose fragrance to fill your home. This scent is available in various forms such as a room diffuser or cologne as well!
4) Mighty Leaf Tea Mandarin Rose tea ($12) is beautiful, aromatic, and tastes of wine, chocolate and roses. Could there be a more perfect blend for February?
5) I love the idea of drawer liners, what a quaint and simple way to fragrance your clothes! Imagine pulling a perfectly matched set of bra and panties from a drawer that exudes a lilting rose fragrance. Can there be anything more chic? Amazon.com has several options but I love the Asquith & Somerset English Rose Scented Drawer Liners ($18/six sheets) for their botany book illustrations.
Marie Antionette would approve of this salt soak!
6) Antionette's Rose Garden Himalayan Sea Salts ($18) - Another divinely scented product from Margarita Bloom! I love how this salt soak fills the bath room with the smell of roses, softens skin, and scents you from head to toe!
7) Lush's Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie ($35) - The moisturizing qualities of this shower smoothie are unparalleled! This one has a touch of jasmine for a smooth rose fragrance that won't leave your side. Smooth it on, rinse it off, sniff yourself all day.
8) Fragrance in a car is often overlooked which is why I love this Vintage Rose Auto Air Freshener ($6/pack of four) hanging from the mirror. The 3-D design is very rockabilly. You can also find this at your local Pep Boys.
9) Lush's Rose Jam Bubbleroon ($6) - I adore this bubble bar for it's rich rose fragrance with a touch of coconut for sweetness. You can get two baths out of this one too!
Excuse me while I order these with my husband's credit card!
10) A Real Bouquet of Roses! ($35-65) - Roses are great in any room of the house but I especially love them in the bedroom. They look so elegant on a lady's nightstand in colors that complement the room. After you get your roses USE THEM. Crumple a rose in your bath, scatter the petals over your sheets, or make candied rose petals for cooking.