Sunday, February 17, 2013

Juicy Couture Spring 2013

Every season I like to pick a style direction---usually a fashion collection, promo pics or a movie that toes the line between current trends and retro styles. Anachronistic style is all about mixing the current with classic retro which is why I find this promo video from Juicy Couture so inspiring. This spring I will be all about 60s glamour with some Hollywood edge, one part spoiled rich girl and one part beach-y car-show greaser. Since I'll be heading to L.A on a business trip next month I can't imagine anything more appropriate! I will be pulling out my pastel colors, hotel-wallpaper-inspired prints, polka dots, and cropped everything for a Mod yet nautical capsule collection to get me through my business trip in style!


For my e-mail followers click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment