Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weekly Expense Report: Black Friday/ Cyber Monday

.
Last Black Friday and Cyber Monday I was left trolling the sample sales and door-busters online without a penny to my name, pining over sales unpurchased because it's Christmas and I should buy for others. This year I planned better.


The sequin circles cardigan in navy ($98) from Banana Republic is even more gorgeous in person with iridescent beads and holographic sequins. This is going to be my go-to Holiday topper.


I also have an eight-year anniversary this December. The dark peacock silk ruffle front dress ($140) is the dress. This fits and flatters my curves (unlike the model above.) It feels so luxuriously 1930s glamour!


A silver glitter belt ($40) highlights my waist and makes dresses that come with those cheap black vinyl belts look a little more luxe.


I finally bought the BR Mad Men Collection Stefani glasses ($98) that I've been pining for since fall. So 1960s chic!


I needed a black ballet flat with silver instead of gold hardware. The BR Brynn bow ballet flat ($110) came to my rescue!


Sugarpill always has a great Black Friday sale so I scored all these Chromalust loose eyeshadows ($12) for 30% off! I purchased from left to right, top to bottom--- Tiara, Asylum, Junebug, Darling, Starling, Royal Sugar, Magpie, Weekender, & Stella.



Shoedazzle was having a double style points sale so I scored Zahara and Rhoda ($40). I love how Zahara is a bootie that is very of-the-moment, I can mix it with my retro style to modernize the look. Rhoda is green. Seriously, that is all the reason I needed!



kate spade had a sample sale so I took advantage of a few good deals. The hot pink carnation garden scarf ($79) is so festive and girly, the perfect topper for the collarless coat I see in my future! It also looks great over a crewneck or something strapless as a necklace. I also purchased the walker park colorblock hat ($59) because I fell in love when I saw it in Lucky magazine a few months ago. I chose the teal version because I asked for this teal coat for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god! i order this hat also from Indonesia and it cost me sooo much more...:(
    but at least i got one! :p
    i lovee how you pair this hat with your whole outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete