Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekly Expense Report: Crazy for Pattern

Just because work has been crazy does not mean I haven't been shopping. I'm continuing my quest for tops, my weakness for shoes, and an inclination for pattern infused with bright colors.


Impossibly high wedges AND leopard print? Yes please. The pink iridescent stones are just icing on the cake. The Betsey Johnson Elvira Ankle Wrap Wedge ($96) is surprisingly walkable despite the five-inch heels.


These adorable little oxfords are unbelievably cushy inside for such an inexpensive shoe. I chose the Jellypop Spoken Pump ($45) with the intention of changing the ribbon to match different outfits. I'll be able to last in these all day!


Super cheap so this is more of a put-it-away-until-next-Summer choice. I fell for the wallpaper-inspired pattern and little pink flowers. How chic would these be with pink bermuda shorts, white and navy striped tee, and a scarf in the hair? Yep, the Poetic License Fruit Punch sneaker ($20) will get her day in the sun next year.


I could not get this dress out of my head and didn't want to risk losing it by waiting for it to go on sale. Fits like a dream, very flattering to my curves. The White House | Black Market Leopard-print dress ($158) had to come home with me!


I actually bought this in hot pink with lavender flowers. I usually choose clothing that is more body-conscious so I thought this would be a nice counter point to pencil skirts and slim 1950's trousers. The Banana Republic Teresa Floral blouse ($80) even looks great tucked into anything high-waisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment