Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Expense Report : All About Hats!

I love buying hats. Wearing them is a different matter completely. So many great hats have been coming down the runway recently I decided to expand my collection this Fall. It rains in Ohio so I figured why not? On the next rainy day I'll be rocking my leopard trench and one of these babies instead of an umbrella. Though I do love a good umbrella...


New York &Company makes the perfect 1940s-inspired fedora with bow ($25). She dips down over one eye ever so perfectly and I look forward to tucking feathers, flowers, and scarves around that brim.


Boho is not a look I subscribe to but Gucci's Fall 2011 mobster chic collection changed my mind. New York & Company also makes an amazing plum floppy hat ($30) that I'm going to pair with fur-trimmed coats and cardigans for Fall/Winter. I also plan to fussy this up with flowers and vintage brooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment