Friday, October 1, 2010

Designer coats worth the price!

My winter coat bit the dust last year and with impending winter I am on the hunt. I'm coveting the ones from Mackage so much I was actually contemplating saving up $800 for a new designer coat. Then I looked at the size chart and remembered that high fashion is reserved for a size 10 and under. (Honestly, would it kill designers to go up to a 12 or 14 like every other clothier that serves adult women?) The Mackage aesthetic is classic mid-century style done in modern fabrics with modern detail, every coat would look at home on a retro diva as it would on a modern woman. Sometimes a classic is a classic, and sometimes a classic is spectacular.







Be sure to check out Mackage RTW section for Victorian-style blouses and an awesome men's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment